Monday, May 10, 2010

The Drama!

Okay, so now that I have a couple of followers, (thanks friends!) I'll start blogging a little bit more.

The first thing I want to talk about is the unbelievable outpouring of support and help I've recently gotten from women in my community. So many women, including women I barely know are reaching out to try to help me promote my book. It's amazing to me, and inpiring beyond belief. Everyone seems to want to spread the word and get me press, which is exactly what I need to put HOOK, LINE AND SINK him into the mainstream media. So, thanks girls!! You're awesome!

Now the juicy part of this blog. The dirt. Went to hear a friend of mine playing in a band at a bar in our area. Went with six girls, each with her own little drama going on that night. One girl had broken up with her boyfriend that day, one told us at dinner she cheated on her boyfriend last weekend, another girl just got separated from her husband (for the second time) and one girl had the hots for my friend in the band! Thank goodness for my one friend, (the only one without drama that night.) These girls, (I love them all dearly, by the way) were exhausting! I do have to admit that I did have a little bit of my own drama that night. But I'm not sharing. You'll have to ask me if you want to know!

The thing about drama is, it's tiring, can be upsetting and it takes a lot out of a person. But whether it's good or bad, at least if there's drama, you know you're living, right? A little drama can be good sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm with you, sister- I LOVE the drama...as long as it's not with me. Keep sharing the love.
D

Post a Comment