Sunday, April 11, 2010

Preparing for LA

Hi Girls,

Well, it's a beautiful, sunny Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in my house, completely unable to function, thanks to my two girlfriends, who kept me out last night until 2am! I have to say though, it was worth it. We went to the John Mayer concert and then out afterward. Probably would have been home sooner, had John not decided to play until midnight. Not that I'm complaining, it was delightful hearing his amazing voice live.

The prep work for my trip continues. I'm mentally preparing outfits in my head, continuing to work out, (except for today), and preparing myself to answer all kinds of questions about HOOK, LINE AND SINK HIM. I've taken to calling my friends up and asking them to pretend they are reporters, and ask me about my book. I know they are getting sick of me, but sorry! I need to practice!

Other than using writing to soothe my nerves, I shop. Yesterday I bought a beautiful Burberry tote bag for the trip. My friend Kimmie, who works at the place where I bought it talked me into the bright pink versus the black. If I want to be Carrie Bradshaw, I guess I better start accessorizing like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment