Monday, April 26, 2010

Hooked, Lined and Sunk em at LA Times Festival of Books!

Hi friends,

Returned from LA late last night. What an amazing experience it was! Started off with a photo shoot (where I felt like a supermodel for a few hours) and then some interviews (where I felt like a movie star.) So much fun!!

I then spent the next two days at booth 215 at the LA Times Festival of books. Now, keep in mind, this was my first time doing this, so I was really nervous. That lasted for about two minutes. I then felt very natural and comfortable talking to people who came up to the booth. Lots and lots of women who shared their stories about love and dating and romance. It was so much fun!

I want to thank everyone who visited the booth and who bought the book. I loved hearing what you had to say and telling you a little bit about myself, my book and the whole writing process.

Please feel free to email me comments about the book. I want to hear!

Okay, now need to go work out to clear my head and figure out what's next. I'll keep you updated! What a fun, fun ride this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment