Saturday, July 10, 2010

The word LOVE

I was recently asked in an interview, "If you were going to a deserted island, what three books would you take with you?" I answered:

1. The Diary of Anne Frank. That was the first book of significance that popped into my head.

2. Any Sidney Sheldon novel (I've read them all)

3. A dictionary because I love words.

I love looking up definitions and I love thinking of different ways to say things. In all of my novels, I use the word love a lot.

You can say I LOVE you. You can also say I ADORE you, I WORSHIP you, I'm IN LOVE with you, I'm DEVOTED to you, I CARE for you, I find you IRRESISTIBLE, I'm FOND of you, I have a WEAKNESS for you, I GO for you, I FANCY you, I have a THING for you, I'm wildly ATTRACTED to you, I have PASSION for you, I DIG you, I'm MAD about you, I'm OBSESSED with you, I'm willing to DIE for you, I'm NUTS for you, and my favorite one, I overwhelmingly psychotically FRANTICALLY DESIRE you.

So instead of telling your guy you love him, go with one of these and see what happens!

By the way, I also asked if I could bring DVD's of the first few seasons of "Sex and the City" to the deserted island.

No comments:

Post a Comment